Tuesday 1 December 2015

Hello December!

It's DECEMBER! Yes, Christmas 2015 is this month, my wonderful friends!


So, how are we all getting on with Christmas shopping? I think I'm 95% done with present shopping, but only 20% with food shopping. Which leads me to the most important question....what is your favourite Christmas snack?

For me, it's those yummy cheese tubes of Primula with Ritz crackers. Oh, and Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles! And now I'm hungry, heehee.

Do you wanna know where I found all the goodies featured in my photo?
* Reusable fabric Santa advent calendar is from a local St Peter's Hospice charity shop
* My amazing Christmas jumper (yes, it's My Little Pony!) is from Truffle Shuffle
* I bought my Spiced Orange Yankee Candle from Amazon UK
* My necklace is from New Look
* Hair curled by my new purchase of a Babyliss curling wand

24 sleeps til Christmas!

xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment