Sunday 6 September 2015

I Like To Squeak! A Noisy Lift-The-Flap Children's Book REVIEW

Happy Sunday everyone!

Well, after a mostly grey drizzly August, the sun has finally appeared, so we're in the garden to take full advantage. Today, we're featuring another book from Little Tiger Kids: My Little World series. This time it's a noisy life-the-flap book titled I Like to Squeak, which is out this month!


Scarlett is going through a book-loving phrase that we want to encourage and develop, and she really enjoyed following Mouse around the farm and meeting all the different animals to see how they speak. In the book we meet Handsome Horse, Carefree Cow, Playful Pig and Sleepy Sheep, and find what sounds they make (which Mouse discovers is different from his sound!).


This is another wonderful book from the My Little World series: it's chunky with nice thick pages. Scarlett loved to mimic the animal sounds, and the large clear font means we can start the learning to read journey with her. My only criticism is there no off switch for the audio, and sometimes it will start neighing when it gets nudged on the bookcase!


This book is visually pleasing with large bright illustrations that Scarlett really engages with. Priced at £9.99, this would be a perfect Christmas gift (dare I say 110 sleeps to go!) for both boys and girls aged between three and five years old.


Thank you to Little Tiger Press! You can find them on their website, Facebook and Twitter.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment