Thursday 3 September 2015

10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Viccy

Hello, and Happy Thursday!

I hope you haven't missed me too much! Don't forget you can find us over on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!

Today, I thought I'd share with you all ten things you (probably) didn't know about little ol' me!

Lee and I celebrating my 30th birthday at the amazing Harry Potter Studios! 

1) I turned 30 years old just last month (and had an amazing time at Harry Potter Studios celebrating)

2) I was born in Portsmouth, England and grew up near the sea til I was about 10 then we moved north to a little town in Gloucestershire

3) Viccy is short for Victoria (but please don't ever call me that!), and I've used the V-I-C-C-Y spelling since junior school

4) Lee and I had a two year engagement, and got married in a stunning country hotel on 07/07/07

5) Lee is 8 years older than me!

6) I love ratties, yes, rats! I've had four pairs since I was a teenager. My first pair were a stunning pair of females called Dippy and Ratty, followed by two pairs of boys. Kenny & Ike were two giant ginger boys, followed by Scooby and Scrappy. Lee and I then bought two girls shortly after we moved into together, and named them Libby & Sun

7) Lee and I lived together in Munich, Germany for three years. Lee was offered a secondment over there and within four weeks, we were living out there! It was an amazing opportunity, and we went travelling to places including Zurich, Salzburg, Strasbourg, and did tonnes of exploring: Mount Wank (yes, really!), Neuschwanstein Castle, Chiemsee, Berchtesgaden Salt Mines (highly recommended!), Kehlsteinhaus, and more!

8) Tristan was conceived in New York City! If he was a girl, he probably would have been named Liberty.

9) We moved into our current home when I was 7 months pregnant with Scarlett.....and she arrived four weeks early at 8 months!

10) Scarlett was unnamed for several days after birth as we couldn't decide between Larissa, Tabitha and Scarlett!

Which fact surprises you the most? Care to share a random or unusual fact about yourself in the comment section?

Ciao
xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment