I'm excited to be one of the first bloggers to test out The Chin Up mask, which is described as 'the non-surgical face lift that will remove 1cm+ of fat from your chin in only 30 minutes'. With my double chin, I was really keen to give it a shot and see if it works.
Let's test it out: Follow my vlog (below) to see my before and after (with measurements), along with the unboxing and how I used the kit!
Now, onto the science of how it works!
* Vitamin E helps protect the skin from free radicals, and acts as an antioxidant.
* Corum 9235 gives a warming sensation when applied to the skin, and stimulates the absorption of the serum
* Q10 Coenzyme stimulates cell strengthening and promote skin regeneration
* Skintronics facilitates the fat release and aids in the contouring process, and helps boost the density of collagen and cell tension.
As you saw in my video, I lost 1cm from my neck, and also immediately noticed that my double chin had reduced. Which I felt was impressive given that it only took 40 minutes for such a difference!
Competition! You could win your very own Chin Up Firming and Contouring Pack just by entering our giveaway via Rafflecopter! One lucky reader will win their own pack (worth approx £25.99/$40). The giveaway is open to UK, USA, and Canadian residents, and runs until the 9th September. Please read the T&Cs for full entry details.
Want to know more? You find Chin Up on their website, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on email@example.com to discuss.*