Sunday 14 June 2015

I love Canton Teas! REVIEW and DISCOUNT CODE

Happy Sunday friends!

Firstly, I wish to apologise for not blogging as much as I used too! With Tristan and Scarlett growing up fast, and returning to work part-time, I've found myself with a little less time to dedicate to blogging. I'm still totally in love with blogging (and vlogging) so I have a plan to ensure I publish a blog post at least twice a week. Think 'quality over quantity' heehee!

Do you all recall my post from last month where I was invited to a Bake Club session with TV's Tom Herbert from Fabulous Baker Brothers? (Read it here) I got chatting with the lovely Edgar from the Canton Tea Co who very kindly sent me some goodies, including these flowering teas, for the blog.


I've only ever seen flowering teas mentioned briefly on the telly, so I was really keen to see one blossoming in the teapot with my own eyes! I filmed my experience, so come over to our YouTube channel, Viccy Vlogs, to watch the magic.


It's mesmorising to watch these little dry balls of tea slowly unfurl and gracefully blossom into underwater flowers! The clear teapot is perfect for these flowering teas as you get to watch the theatre, and the metal strainer in the spout strains the leaf as you pour. 

I tasted the flowering tea in a simple white ceramic cup with no milk nor sugar, and it was absolutely delicious. Warming and calming, and reminded me of green tea, with a splash of floral-ness. The whole process, from making the tea to supping it, was relaxing! 

Have any of you tried a flowering tea before? 

** DISCOUNT CODE **
We've also been given a discount so you lovely lot can get a 10% discount when you use code JELLYROSE on the Canton Tea Co website!

What tea takes your fancy? I want to try their jasmine tea as it reminds me of my first holiday with Lee when we were first dating, and we had jasmine tea at the end of a wonderful Chinese meal. 

Please do check out the Canton Tea Co via their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment