Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Goddaughter turned 1!

Happy Tuesday friends!

Do you recall that back in November, I had the honour of being Godmother to my BFF's daughter, Evelyn? Read my blog post here. Well, this month, she turned one! Where did that year go? I still remember receiving a text from Jess (from Tantrums to Smiles) saying that not only is she in hospital, she's already had the baby! After jumping up and down excitedly, I suddenly realised I still had no clue if it was a boy or girl so a quick text back asking for the details resulted in "it's a girl"!

Here I am, getting my first cuddles with a newborn Evelyn! 

Even Tristan was excited to see Evelyn! 

Jess held the cutest Gruffalo themed first birthday party for Evelyn (you can see my photos over on Jess' blog Tantrums to Smiles) but you all need to check out the smash cake fun we had over on my YouTube channel, ViccyVlogs!


Happy Birthday Evelyn! 

xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment