Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Lovely Book for Wonderful Women Book REVIEW

Look at this inspirational little book I received from the publishers Pinter & Martin to review on my blog! The Lovely Book for Wonderful Women is a beautiful book full of illuminating quotes and delightful ideas on how us lovely ladies can be happier and feel blessed.



I adore the front page. I quote "This book belongs to a wonderful woman. It is full of lovely things to make you smile, laugh, relax, and have a good day. Because you are a wonderful woman". It puts a smile on my face before I've even started the main content.

When I was flicking through the pages after it was freshly delivered, this was the first page I saw.


As a stay at home mum, I'd love to find my perfect career once I return to the workplace. I even posted this photo on my personal Facebook profile and asked my friend's thoughts: it was an overwhelming result for an event planner or personal assistant! My helpfulness and organisation skills shine through!

I really enjoyed reading this book - it's great to just pick up when you get a moment and want to refresh and motivate yourself! It truly perks you up, and puts you in a good mood.

The RRP is £6.99, but you can get 20% off and free P&P if you use code lbblog20 when purchasing from Pinter & Martin.


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment