Monday 2 June 2014

Maid of Honour

I had the amazing privilege of being my best friend's Maid of Honour over the weekend, and I can't wait to share a few of my photos from her Big Day!

 The night before the Big Day, Jade & I stayed at a stunning B&B near the venue called The Mill House. 

And after almost 2 years of planning, here we are at Blagdon Lake the morning of the wedding heading to Jade's beautiful venue, Coombe Lodge

Our first job was to get our hair done
I opted for a wavy half-up do, decorated with hair swirls

Hair done, and a quick breather (and a taster of sparking wine) before make-up and donning the dress

Ta-da! All polished and perfect, and walking down the aisle 

Big smiles from the Bride & Groom 

The new Mr & Mrs M with the bridal party

And for those who like having a nosey at the decorations....







2 comments: