Friday 2 August 2013

Beauty Haul!


I've been busy with the credit card, heehee, with three beauty orders - Superdrug, Tropic and PoundLand! (Whoops, and now an Avon one to add later this week)

Tropic (via my local rep, Tina)
Sculpting palette in 'Blushing'
A trio of bronzer, blush & highlighter
£24




Superdrug (I ordered online for the first time, instead of going in-store. Ordered Thursday, arrived Tuesday on their standard 3-5 day delivery service)



* Cosmopolitan blush brush (for the Tropic sculpting palette above)
* MUA eyeshadow palette in Heaven & Earth (YouTubers are saying this is the cheap version of Urban Decay's amazing Naked palette......I shall give it a go!)
* MUA Professional Primer (I've run out of my Clarin's Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and heard great reviews about this MUA primer)
* Pair of tweezers as my previously pair have gone walk-abouts, grrrrr
* Maybelline Anti-age eye concealer - again, the beauty gurus on YouTube are liking this product, and I'm loving the little sponge applicator! 
* Live Color XXL in Intense Ice Blonde and Ultra Bright Shocking Pink. I will be attempting a home-dye job with a dip-dye pink effect! Wish me luck
* (And deodorant, mouthwash and nail clippers - not so exciting!)





PoundLand
97p each for a Rimmel quad eyeshadow (No. 022 Thrill Seeker) and a cheek tint by Chit Chat. 





I will be road-testing some of these products (especially the MUA eye shadows) so check back soon!
Ciao xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment