Friday 27 July 2012

Maid of Honour

I am so pleased to be asked to be my best friends Maid of Honour for her 2014 wedding! So exciting! And of course, being a big dabbler in event planning, I can't wait to hone my skills and help with some of the planning! I'm sure we'll be doing a bit of wedding DIY as well (everything triples in price when you mention "wedding" to a supplier - craziness!).

We attended a wedding fayre last weekend which was highly informative and I think the bride-to-be finally realised that when I said many suppliers are booked 2+ years in advance, I wasn't lying, heehee! And tomorrow, having a nosey at a castle for a wedding venue!

She's decided to go for a Midsummer's Night Dream for her inspiration, with green & purple as colours! Here's some photos I found via Google Images. What are your thoughts? Any further ideas?