Tuesday 10 November 2015

Proud Mummy Moment #32154231

Happy Tuesday friends!

Today, I simply wanted to show off my Tristan as he recently started his Beaver journey, and on Sunday, I was so proud to witness him joining his troop in the parade at our local Remembrance Service!


Tristan was quite a shy and clingy infant, but starting school has nurtured his independence massively, and when I told him all about Beavers, he was so keen to join. While we waited for his place, he was so enthused and wanted his uniform immediately. When the time arrived for this first session, instead of the shy nervous boy I half-expected, out came a vibrant smiley boy that radiated confidence!

Thank you Beavers: I know it's only been a little over a month, but you have fitted perfectly into Tristan's life and making him thrive!

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them
Laurence Binyon, September 1914

Do your little ones enjoy Beavers, or one of the other similar clubs?

xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment