Friday 6 November 2015

5 Reasons I Love Autumn

5 Reasons I Love Autumn


1) Candles
At the end of a long chilly day, there's nothing more calming than a seasonal scented candle. Its flickering flame creating shadows on the wall, and its subtle warming scent wafting through the air.
This season, I've treated myself to Yankee's Spiced Orange

2) Donning Cute Hats, Gloves and Scarves
I admit it, after living in Munich for three years where they have many inches of snow each winter, I do have a pretty stunning collection of cold weather accessorioes!
My favourite all-rounder has to be a simple pair of black leather gloves

3) Dark Nail Polishes
I love dark coloured nails but in the summer they look so out of place! So now is a great time to dig them out.
I'm loving the deep dark red tones of Avon's Tweed

4) Bubble Baths
I've always loved a bubble bath but since I discovered Lush (I know, I know, how did it take me so long!) and their amazing array of bath products, I've stepped my night-time baths up a notch.
I adore Lush's Dragon Egg bath ballistic


5) Boots
I love boots. Give me a pair of chunky heeled lace-up boots any day! I love mixing boots with a dress & tights combo. It's so girly and cute, yet practical.
I'll be wearing these boots a lot this Autumn!


What do you love about Autumn? Or are you counting down the days til springtime?

Ciao
xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment