Monday 14 September 2015

Swagger Unique Jewellery Launch Event and REVIEW

Happy Monday friends!

How was your weekend? Family Howe haven't had a productive weekend as we all woke up snotty on Saturday morning *sympathy please* so we all chilled watching movies and playing the PS4 together. Moving on....

I adore working with local brands and businesses, and today, I'm pleased to be collaborating with Chipping Sodbury business, Swagger Unique! They offer a fantastic array of unique items from house products to accessories, candles to jewellery, and you can browse both their high street store and their online shop.

This Thursday evening (17th September 2015), Swagger Unique are hosting a Jewellery Launch to showcase their new Autumn and Winter jewellery collection, and I've had a sneak peak by reviewing their Truro necklace from Damsel Jewellery Designs.


I've paired this stunning pendant necklace with my red skater dress, black leggings and black knee high boots: a perfect Autumn look!

Each Damsel jewellery piece is handmade in Turkey using traditional crafting methods, and I adore the hammered effect on this pendant: it adds texture and detail! And it's simplicity means that it works for all occasions: it would beautifully compliment a formal look, and make a more casual outfit look more together. The Truro pendant is silver plated, and comes with its own cream silky drawstring bag.



Will you be coming along to Swagger Unique's Jewellery Launch on Thursday? There's a FREE jewellery gift with every purchase (T&Cs apply), so pop along to their Chipping Sodbury store between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.


You can check out Swagger Unique via their website, Facebook and Twitter! And all the details for their Jewellery Launch event is here.

Thank you Alice for my new necklace, and I look forward to popping in to your Jewellery Launch Evening!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss.*

No comments:

Post a Comment