Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Little World: One, Two, Baa, Moo Children's Book REVIEW

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today, we have another book review from our friends at Stripe Publishing today. Scarlett was kindly given 'One, Two, Baa, Moo': a pop-up book of counting from the Little Tiger Kids My Little World series.


This book, along with its sister title 'Red Car, Blue Car', are priced at £6.99 each, and are aimed at children between 3 and 5 years old so perfect for Miss Scarlett!


We've been loving all the My Little World books, and this one is no exception. It's a wonderfully chunky hardback book, with vibrant illustrations, and large pop-up features, and Scarlett adored counting the animals on each page and flapping the pages to see the pop-ups move.


This is a great title to introduce pre-schoolers to reading, counting & numeracy, and of course, hand-eye co-ordination via the pop-up features. And Scarlett said, with a huge smile, "I love the book and the piggies, oink, oink!".


Have you seen our previous reviews of other Little Tiger Press children's books? Check them out HERE!

You can find Little Tiger Press online, Facebook and Twitter!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com for a friendly chat* 

No comments:

Post a Comment