Thursday 25 June 2015

Chewable Multi-Vitamins from Nature's Best REVIEW

Happy Thursday friends,

How are we all enjoying this wonderful sunny weather? As I type this post, both Tristan and Scarlett (and the guinea piggies!) are frolicking around our garden in the late afternoon sun.

Over the past few weeks, I've been trying out these chewable vitamins from Nature's Best!


This pot contains 100 tablets of chewable forest-fruit flavoured multi-vitamin & mineral supplement, and (as of 20/06/15) cost £8.95 from the Nature's Best website.

As someone who struggles taking pills (I have to swallow them down with a gallon of water!), it's great to see that there are now chewable options on the market! The tablet's texture reminds me fondly of Love Hearts or Parma Violet sweets, but with a subtle berry-esque flavour.

My diet isn't perfect as I'm rushing around being a mum to Tristan and Scarlett, whilst also fitting in my part-time job, the housework, and of course, blogging & vlogging! Which is why taking two of these chewable tablets every day is important: it means my body is getting the important nutrients it needs without too much thought.

These vitamins are designed for children aged between 4 and 14, so I allowed Tristan and Scarlett to give them a try. Scarlett loved taking one with her breakfast daily, but Tristan was a lot harder to convince. He did give one a try but said he didn't like the flavour. Fair enough: perhaps an orange flavoured version would be an alternative?

Scarlett and I are really enjoying taking our daily vitamin tablet with out breakfast every morning as they are easy to take. Just chew and swallow, and continue with breakfast. Simple.

You can find Nature's Best at their website and Facebook.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss.* 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    product reviews

    ReplyDelete