Are we all enjoying this early summer weather? We certainly are! We've been spring-cleaning the garden, and our guinea-pigs, Tom & Jerry, are enjoying the garden in their new run.
Scarlett was asked to by the lovely people at Little Tiger Press to review one of their new titles: My Little World. Thank You: A First Book of Manners.
Back on April 6th, Little Tiger Kids brought out four new titles in their My Little World book series.
1) Please: A First Book of Manners
2) Thank You: A First Book of Manners
3) Animals: Jigsaw and Sticker Book
4) Farm: Jigsaw and Sticker Book
Scarlett adores reading and loves visiting the library, so she's always excited when a new book arrives through the letterbox
This book truly excited Scarlett, and it's great how vibrant and fun the illustrations are! As predicted, Scarlett was immediately intrigued by the puppy finger puppet. I love interactive elements on children's books as it always help with learning!
This is a great book to help teach your children to say "thank you", and of course the important of good manners and kindness. The story is really cute, and is relatable to many 2+ year olds: it's Puppy's birthday, and we follow his adventures to make sure he says "thank you" to all his friends for his presents and party.
The pages are extra thick (so can't be ripped) so this book will last! The text is large and clear which meant big brother Tristan could easily read this book to Scarlett.
Even Tristan loved this book, and read it to his little sister
Thank you all for reading our blog, and thank you to Little Tiger Press for working with us!
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on email@example.com to discuss.*