Wednesday 22 April 2015

Peter Rabbit: Tales of the Start of Spring DVD REVIEW

Happy Wednesday friends!

It seems we've skipped spring and gone straight into the summer season with all this glorious sunshine we've been enjoying since Easter: but that hasn't stopped Tristan and Scarlett enjoying this new springtime-themed DVD to review.


The Beatrix Potter stories that I recall from my childhood days, have now been enchantingly transformed into a modern day animation, with the final result being these delightful stories on DVD to enjoy time and time again.


Tristan and Scarlett were enthralled from the very start, especially Scarlett who pointed and shouted "Peter Rabbit" every time he appeared on screen! This really is a delightful and gentle cartoon that is perfect for pre-schoolers, just like Scarlett.


With over 100 minutes of Peter Rabbit's antics to watch, this is a lovely DVD for young children to enjoy, and it includes a free insert "Hop Outside" with ideas for outdoor activities for little ones.

Peter Rabbit: Takes of the Start of Spring is available to purchase from all good DVD stockists, and you can find out more at Peter Rabbit's very own Facebook page!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss.* 

1 comment:

  1. this looks fab hunny! love the insert with outdoor activities idea :)

    ReplyDelete