Sunday 15 March 2015

Sooty ABC Learn the Alphabet DVD REVIEW

Happy Sunday (and Mother's Day!) Friends!

How are we all today?

Those of you who are subscribed to our YouTube channel may have already watched our latest video review video, so here is our full review of this new children's DVD with old-school favourites, Sooty, Sweep and Soo.


Tristan and Scarlett have watched some very old episodes of Sooty and Sweep on our VHS machine (yes, we still have one in the spare room with lots of preloved children's videos including some Disney classics) so this was a great opportunity to watch some new relevant episodes. 

 

The main episode on this DVD was all about introducing little ones, like Scarlett, to the alphabet, and it was a fun, visual and comedic way to learn her ABCs! Both Tristan and Scarlett adored watching this video, and as you can witness from the video above, Tristan rarely stopped laughing! Even I was transported back to my childhood where I adored The Sooty Show featuring Matthew Corbett with the traditional yet hilarious slapstick comedy.

The DVD also includes three classic episodes "The Swimming Lesson", "The Farm", and "Beach Patrol". And inside the case is a large printed A - Z poster which we've put up in Tristan's bedroom.

This is a great DVD that both Tristan and Scarlett are still enjoying, and it would make a perfect birthday or Easter gift for any young child! 

You can follow Sooty over on Facebook, and purchase this DVD online at The Sooty Show website

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss* 

No comments:

Post a Comment