Monday 23 February 2015

My Spontaneous Trip to Teignmouth

Happy Monday my friends

It's back to routine today as it's bye-bye school holidays, and hello school playground!

At the beginning of the school holiday, I was invited on a last-minute trip to Teignmouth to see my fabulous friend Jo! I was so excited to chill with my BFF, that I even braved the train by myself!


We found a last minute Groupon deal and trekked to St Austell in Cornwall for a day spa (and a massage!) experience. Followed by a delicious meal at the most amazing looking pub in Dawlish called Mount Pleasant. We then chilled back at hers, and stayed up til midnight chatting about everything!

We had a slow morning, then headed to Teignmouth high street to have brunch at The Dairy Maid before heading back to the car for a girly road-trip Bristol!

Aw, I miss my Jo already! Thank you for a lovely mini trip sweetie! Next time, I'm bringing my camera to catch all the fun and amazing food. I can't wait to explore Teignmouth, Dawlish, Starcross and the south coast next time I'm down there

xVx

Send me some love over on my social media. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment