Sunday 26 October 2014

I have news!

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Jelly Rose!

I am so sorry I haven't been blogging as frequently as usual, but I have some news...now that Scarlett is 2.5yo, I started looking for part time jobs. And I found a fantastic opportunity: an office administration job, with a dash of social media, literally a 3 minute walk from my house.

And they offered me the job! To be honest, I'm still digesting the news, but I'm so pleased that my office admin and social media skills have been genuinely recognised!


So, as of mid-November, I'll be a mum of two, blogger, vlogger AND a part-time office administrator! Busy, yet remaining fabulous!

I also went ahead and bought myself some business cards earlier this month, and they've arrived! What do you think?


Coming this week: my amazing salon experience at Absolute Beauty in Chelenham; our review of George Home Wooden Princess Castle and more Halloween videos! Including my grand finale Minecraft Creeper Costume!

Don't forget to stay updated with me on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! And subscribe to my YouTube channel Viccy Vlogs for more fun & adventures!

Ciao
xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment