Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hello October (and Squirrels!)

Can it really be October already? Yes? Oh my!


That means Halloween is this month - hurray! And my Christmas countdown widget is telling me there are only 84 sleeps til Santa visits - double hurray!

I adore the Autumn weather - it means I get to wear cute dresses with woolly long-line cardigans, thick warm tights and booties! Such a cute look for these slightly chilly breezy days.

The Holly Oak tree in our garden is dropping cute little acorns, and teamed with the various leaves, pinecones and twigs we forage in the local park, we will be doing lots of Autumn-themed crafts with Tristan & Scarlett.


We also have lots of squirrels visiting our garden having a feast from the bird table!




Tristan has his school harvest assembly tomorrow morning - I can't wait to see him do his thing with his classmates.

Then, at the end of the month, it's Halloween! I can't wait to show you my Halloween costume in full (Minecraft Creeper!) and of course, we'll be showing off Tristan & Scarlett's outfits too.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, Viccy Vlogs, for more fun & adventures.

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment