Wednesday 3 September 2014

Chatterbox Walls REVIEW

Good afternoon everyone,

It's always lovely to receive a review item that's for me instead of the kiddiwinks, especially one that is so personalised! We were offered a print from Chatterbox Walls, and after browsing their simple-to-use website, I selected the 'Departure Board' print, from their 'Destination' folder. They had so many options, including the popular "Keep Calm" posters, and shaped typographics, all would make amazing wedding, anniversary or birthday presents.


Lee and I have been so lucky to have travelled to many places, and using the 'Departure Board' print was a great way to commemorate those memories into a simple typographic image.

Designing and personalising the print was quick and intuitive, and as you typed the personalised sections, the preview image refreshed to show how the final print will look like.

At the end, you can click on "Large Preview" and you can see a large image of how your print will look like once printed and delivered to you before you confirm the order. Don't forget to check for spelling and grammar!

Prints are priced from £14.99, and canvases from £39.99. Chatterbox Walls can even supply a wooden black frame if needed (from £16.99).

After ordering, my print arrived two days later safely in a cardboard backed envelope with "Do Not Bend" written in large letters. The print itself was protected in a tissue paper and a light plastic envelope.


The print is on heavy photo-paper, and the image is perfect and clear (Chatterbox Walls use 240gsm satin paper using UV resistant pigments to prevent fading).


I used a silver-coloured frame I had surplus to display my beautiful Departure Board print, and I have placed it on the dresser in our living room for all to see.



Thank you Chatterbox Walls for this opportunity.

To order your own print, or find out more about Chatterbox Walls, go to their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+.


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment