Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday Morning Chocolate Pancake Time!

Good morning everyone, it is Sunday, and that means a yummy scrummy breakfast for my family!

Today, I made chocolate chip pancakes - so easy and yummy!











My recipe, which feeds a family of 4, is
4 eggs
200 grams of plain flour
600 mls of semi-skimmed milk
Butter (for frying)
Optional: chocolate chips

Just simply whisk the eggs, flour and milk together in a large mixing bowl. Then gently fry individually in a small knob of butter, about 3 minutes on each side. If adding the chocolate chips, I add them after spooning out the mixture into the frying pan.

Oh, and yes, the children are in their car seats in our living room. I sent hubby to pick me up something HUGE from a local selling site....details coming soon ;)  and after gorging on pancakes, it's something I need, heehee.

Do you prepare or cook a special Sunday breakfast? I'd love your ideas and recipes!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh that looks so so good!I love pancakes. If I was to have a fave breakfast it would be the staffordshire oakcake and cheese, I miss that so much after moving down south :( sniffles!...but my pain COULD be eased by chocolate chip pancakes...thanks for this! X

    ReplyDelete