I had the pleasure to try out a few bits 'n' pieces from Arbonne with a new business acquaintance I met on a business networking group.
As many of you know, I have oily skin which is slightly sensitive, with large pores on my cheek and early ageing signs on my forehead (argh, wrinkles!). After a consultation over the phone with Berith, informing her all about my skin, I received the following samples to use over a few days.
* Purifying cleanser & toner
* Oil-absorbing day lotion with SPF 20
* Pure Vibrance shampoo and conditioner
* Rejuvenating cream
* Makeup primer
My two favourite products from the samples are the makeup primer and the cleanser/toner!
The cleanser felt amazing circling it into my skin, and when I gently washed it off with warm water, it went all milky so I was able to get a really good clean from it. After patting my skin dry, my skin didn't feel tight. It simply felt clean and refreshed.
Because of the obvious pores on my cheeks, I need to wear a primer under foundation to help minimise the horrible holey appearance. I've tried out a few primers, but none really do a decent job until I used the Arbonne sample. The texture is beautiful, and after applying my usual foundation and power routine, it gave my skin a lovely smooth appearance! Very impressed!
If you would like to know more about Arbonne, chat to independent consultant Berith via her website.
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products. I was not under any obligation to feature them on this blog*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss*