Monday 9 June 2014

Mr Pete, Where Are Your Feet? Children's book REVIEW

Tristan and Scarlett were asked to review an e-copy of new children's book, Mr Pete, Where Are Your Feet? Both of them loved the front cover and immediately recognized Mr Pete as a blue budgie, similar to the ones we see when we visit our local bird farm.


Scarlett adored the vibrant illustrations, and enjoyed pointing at Mr Pete and his little bird friends on every page. And I loved that the birds featured in this lovely story are real - they are the author's pets!


Mr Pete, Where Are Your Feet? is a beautifully simple story that helps children to understand that we are all different, but we are all special and loved. It also encouraged teamwork and helping others which are such key skills we need to teach young children. 


This is a lovely interactive book as Tristan and Scarlett both enjoyed shouting "Mr Pete, where are you feet?" when prompted, and is the current bed-time favourite in the Howe household!

This book is available on paperback at Amazon UK.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review of my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you for the opportunity!

      Delete