Tuesday 10 June 2014

MonuSpa Body Buffer REVIEW

I was delighted to test the MonuSpa Professional Skincare Instant Radiance Body Buffer. It arrived a few weeks before I was due to wear a strapless floor-length gown for my best friend's wedding, so it was a great addition to my pre-wedding pampering sessions! 


This Body Buffer contains shea butter to condition, papaya enzymes to detach dead skin and stimulate cell renewal, and micro-fine particles of walnut shell to exfoliate.


As always, first impressions are important. I had never heard of Monu, but I was very impressed by the professional packaging and clean design. The bottle looks simple yet elegant, and would fit easily in a spa environment. The lid is genius - you easily twist the lid to lock and unlock so there is little mess when dispensing, nor can you lose the lid.


The buffer itself was creamy without any greasiness, and the particles were very fine. I used the product twice a week while in the shower, gently circling it into my clean wet skin, focusing on my shoulders and arms. Because the walnut shell particles are wonderfully fine, you can gently and quickly buff away all the dead skin, leaving your skin brightened, smooth and revitalised. It smells divine too: it reminds me of when I receive a luxurious treatment at the spa.


MonuSpa are proud to say their products and ingredients are not tested on animals, and they use no animal derived ingredients, irritating sulphates, or synthetic colours.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment