Sunday 18 May 2014

DC Super Friends books REVIEW

Tristan was asked to review the newly released DC Super Friends paperbacks by the publishers Random House, and are aimed at boys and girls aged between 5 and 7. They feature all the popular DC characters including Superman, Batman and Green Lantern. The books all contain colourful illustrations, with cartoon-y versions of the superheroes to capture children's imaginations, and activities to help explore and educate.


DC Super Friends: My wipe-clean activity book
This is a great book as it helped Tristan with his writing. The pen and book pages are wipe-clean, so any mistakes can be quickly corrected, and once he's finished he can erase everything, and have fun doing it again!



DC Super Friends: Save the Day! Sticker book
Scarlett joined in the fun with this sticker book. Tristan was very keen to point out the various superheroes, and teach Scarlett their names, and together they did the sticker activities.




DC Super Friends: Colour First Reader
Hero Havoc and Crime Wave
These are two reading books, set at a beginner level, so perfect for Tristan. He loves superheroes, and that helped him keep motivated to read the words.



These DC Super Friends books are fantastic, and I would recommend them to parents with young children who adore superheroes.

The books retail at £3.99 each, and at that price, would make fantastic birthday presents for classmates.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment