Wednesday 16 April 2014

MyBeautyCompare.com REVIEW

I was given some MUA make-up by the world's first comparison site for beauty products, My Beauty Compare, to test & review! 

MUA Extreme Curl mascara in black/brown
This has a curved wand to help coat every lash quickly and easily. 


MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in shade 24
A great base colour for the lids as it's a neutral browny-plum colour with a slight shimmer. 




And here is the look I created! Selfie Alert! 




After blending in my usual BB cream to my entire face, I applied the MUA eyeshadow all over my lid, and concentrated the colour in my outer corner to add depth to my eye. I used a brown eyeliner on the top lash line, plus the outer third on my bottom lash line. 
After gently curling my lashes, I applied two coats of the MUA mascara on both my top and bottom lashes. 
With the eye area being neutral, I applied a coral lipstick to add a pop of colour to my look. 
Voila! 


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment