Tuesday 8 April 2014

GlucoTabs for Natural Energy REVIEW

I've had a few active & busy weeks recently: one friend's hen weekend (which included activities such as archery, air rifle shooting and a country walk), organising & hosting a second friend's baby shower, and fully redecorating my living room, so the GlucoTabs and GlucoJuice I recently received to review arrived at a brilliant time to help give me a boost of natural energy. 


No Nasty Stuff
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
Caffeine Free; Gluten Free and Sodium Free


The chewable GlucoTabs were yummy - the texture wasn't too chalky, and the orange flavour was sweet. 


The little plastic tube was perfect for just popping into my handbag for when I'm out'n'about. Once you've ran out, it's easy to purchase a refill pack and efficiently refill your plastic tube. 


Chewing these GlucoTabs is an easy way to efficiently and naturally boost my energy levels. And now I have both children at home for the Easter holiday, I'm going to be using the GlucoTabs and GlucoJuice for fast-acting energy over the next fortnight! 

The GlucoTabs are available in four flavours: Blueberry Burst, Zesty Lemon & Lime, Tangy Orange and Juicy Raspberry. 

Check them out on their website and their Facebook page

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment