Tuesday 8 April 2014

Anovia Kids Apple & Pear Shampoo with Conditioner REVIEW

Tristan and Scarlett were asked to try out Anovia's children's shampoo. When it arrived in the post, they were both excited and loved the vivid green star-shaped packaging, and with it's wide friendly eyes, lovingly called it their 'Monster Shampoo'.


As a mum, it was great to use a shampoo that is also a detangler and conditioner as it means just one head wash per child! And the smell was amazing - intense scents of fresh apples and pears. You could even smell it the next morning when brushing their hair!


This was a great bath-time product for Tristan and Scarlett, and they were both very enthusiastic to take a bath and wash their hair knowing I was going to use this fun green bottle!


The Anovia range includes more than 20 product lines including Fruit Burst shower gel, BB Cream, Anovia Kids, Head Candy shampoo and conditioner and suncare range, Tropical Sun. 

Anovia is available to purchase at Tesco, Home Bargains, Poundland, Savers, Boyes, Factory Shop and B&M stores nationwide.


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss* 

No comments:

Post a Comment