Tuesday 25 February 2014

Thrift Haul!

I had to pop to the high street this morning to collect a package from the Post Office so I also ventured into my local charity shop to see what they had today.

Jeggings
Evans
£4

 Black joggies (BNWT!)
TU
£5

Black & white stripe long top
D21
£2.50

Brown faux-leather jacket
New Look
£6 

A close-up of the cute dotty lining in the jacket's hood 

Ok, not charity shop, but Lidl's jeggings (I needed bread & milk)
£6.99! 

And for Scarlett next summer, a cute mint green dress from M&S
£3

And for Tristan who is currently obsessed with playing 
Angry Birds on Lee's phone.....M&Co tee for £2

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts I wish I had more luck with our local charity shops when it comes to clothes. http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete