Saturday 8 February 2014

Klorane Shampoo with Nettle REVIEW

It's such a fabulous treat to be offered a beauty product for myself to product test, and today it's the turn of Klorane Shampoo with Nettle from Escentual.


This is a shampoo dedicated to ladies like me with oily hair, and I was very keen to give it a go! I love the simple packaging, although I have to say the green vibrancy of the shampoo was a colourful surprise!

When using this in the shower, I could feel it was mild & gentle (albeit a little watery) on my hair and scalp. It didn't foam up as much as other shampoo brands, but when washing it out I could feel how clean my hair was without it being stripped nor dry.

The smell when lathering up was reminding me of freshly mown grass in a meadow - so relaxing.



This is a lovely product, and it worked beautifully with my usual conditioner for soft clean hair. There was a definite improvement to the greasiness of my day two hair, and after a quick spritz of dry shampoo, I was ready for the day.

The star ingredient is the scoploetine, an extract from nettle, which restores balance to the scalp and regulates sebum production. And it's hypoallergenic and paraben free.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment