Friday 14 February 2014

I Promise cards REVIEW

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

After being together with Daddy Howe for over ten years now, sometimes presents just don't have the same appeal. And this is where I Promise cards make the perfect gift!


These are personalised "I promise...." cards on high quality textured card, within a cute card envelope, and prices start at £9.50 plus P&P for three promises.

I had the opportunity to trial a set in time for Valentine's Day!




A close-up so you can see the high quality textured card used

And here are the three special and personal promises I chose for my amazing husband Lee.


These I Promise cards are such a beautiful keepsake, and a wonderful present for Valentine's Day, birthday, Christmas, wedding anniversary etc.

I adore the little poem enclosed too. Here's a little snippet: "So here's to time instead of tat and love over labels". It truly is a thoughtful and personal way to express yourself to that special someone.

The website was very easy to navigate, and designing your individual package was simple and quick. You can write your own promises, or if you click on the "ideas" button, there are lots of ideas to scroll through which are organised via categories like "Being a better person", " Grand romantic gestures" and "Naughty but nice". Even the little picture icons are interchangeable!

Overall, this is a beautiful product, and I'm really pleased I was able to use these I Promise cards as part of a little Valentine's present for Lee. And how sweet would it be to use the I Promise cards to propose marriage to your loved one!

You can find I Promise on Facebook and Twitter too.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment