Friday 14 February 2014

Happi Feet Shoe Fresheners REVIEW

Daddy Howe and I tested out a range of shoe fresheners called Happi Feet


You just strap them onto your shoes (remembering  not to place them directly on the sole) using the coloured elastic so it hovers above, and your shoes odour will be eliminated be the deodorizers and fragrance within the Happi Feet.


Happi Feet 3-in-1
Stylish - Fragranced - Deodorizing

Each pair of Happi Feet last up to six weeks, and don't forget to pop them back into the resealable packaging when not in use. 


We tested the Caribbean Beach Breeze and Freshly Laundered fragrances, and both were vivid strong scents, but after use (approx 12 hours overnight), it left the shoes with a clean subtle smell. 

It was great that it was easy to use, and that you didn't have to place your hand inside a sweaty shoe to install the Happi Feet! 


Happi Feet are currently priced at £2.60 for a pair, available in the shoe care aisle in Tesco. 

Check out Happi Feet online to at Facebook and Twitter

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment