Tuesday 19 November 2013

TruPrint (Part 2) REVIEW

Please see Part 1 here

As mentioned in Part 1, Family Howe were very lucky to be given a very generous review opportunity from TruPrint!

In Part 1, you can see our review of their 20" x 24" canvas and an A5 acrylic block. This time, we received a collage canvas (16" x 12") and a classic wall calendar (11" x 8.5").

Collage Canvas

You can use up to 15 photos, but I just wanted a "now and then" photo collage of Tristan and Scarlett. Here they are pictured on their respective birth-days, and earlier this year. The title is a free optional extra, and you can also select the background colour from a choice of 44 colours!


Instead of giving you 100% control, they have a "shuffle" button which automatically shuffles your selected photos into various layouts and positions. This was simple and quick with just the four photos, but I can imagine this could potentially be a long process if you choose a lot of photos.


Again, delivery was impressive. It arrived 48 hours after ordering, in a sturdy cardboard box wrapped in foam paper.


This is proudly hung on my hallway near the front door to show off to all our visitors.

Classic Wall Calendar


Delivery was great (yet again!), and arrived safe and sound in a thick cardboard envelope clearly stating "Photos Enclosed, please do not bend".

 (The piece of wood is hiding my address for my privacy)

The photos are sharp and clear on each month page, and you can even add multiple photos if you wish (I did this for March and July for Scarlett's and Tristan's birthday, so I included a birth photo and a 1-month old photo on those pages).


The back of the calendar even has all the photos from the 12 months printed!


I'm so impressed by this wall calendar, that's it's been wrapped up ready to be a beautiful personalised gift on Christmas Day. Additionally, after 2014 is finished and the calendar is redundant, you could easily remove the pages from the binding, and frame the pictures!



* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment