Family Howe were invited to join in on the four-week "The Lunch Less Ordinary Blogger Challenge"!
Thank you to Mission Deli Wraps for this opportunity. You can find them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MissionWrapsUK
Our challenges for week one are:
1) Make an indoor camp for you and your little ones to enjoy an adventurous lunch in
2) Make lunch for your neighbour – either at work or at home!
3) How many ways can you eat a tomato – inspired by La Tomatina, we challenge you to use tomatoes in every lunch you make this week (different each day!)
4) Put the kids in charge of lunch for a week.
So, how did we do?
1) Tristan & Scarlett enjoyed a yummy indoor picnic in their tent!
2) Tristan & Mummy made a delicious gingerbread loaf for daddy's work colleagues (aka his office/desk neighbours)
4) Tristan has a hot school dinner everyday at school, and if 19-month old Scarlett had her way, we'd be having dry cereal for our lunch, heehee.