Friday 5 July 2013

Floating Boats, Sinking Ships

Hi everyone, it's Friday!

I've been asked by the lovely Sara-Jayne at Keep Up With The Jones Family blog to join in with their new Floating Boats, Sinking Ships idea! It's where you post your families ups and downs of the week!

Floating Ships

* My little boy had his first induction session at his new school....and he loved it!
* I've received some great emails thanks to my family lifestyle blog so a few product reviews are on the way (including one I can't even publish til the end of July as it's top secret, hush hush)!
* I won a KitKat Chunky in the new mint flavour (it was scrummy!)
* We have a child-free weekend as it's our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday

Sinking Ships

* My little boy had his first induction session at his new school.....and I'm such a softy and got all teary in front of the other mums, lol
* Gutted that I'm missing my fabulous friend's hen weekend celebrations (sorry Jo....love you!)
* Only a week to go til Tristan's party and still lots to do & finalise, whoopsy

Thank you Sara-Jayne for inviting me to join in! Here's a few random photos from Family Howe's week xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment