Sunday 11 August 2013

Estee Lauder Product Review


Hi everyone,
I was lucky to be chosen by Debenhams Beauty Club to product test the new Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II.
Link to the product at Debenhams
Link to the product at Estee Lauder
It's £44 for 30mls, and £65 for 50mls (as of Monday, 29th July 2013)
Below is my review that I sent to Debenhams.
***
My first impressions of the bottle & first application is that I love the pipette and the texture of the product (which is a serum-like gel) but the scent was a little unpleasant. I can only describe it as a little 'medical' but the odour faded once applied to the face.
After two weeks of using this product on my oily & tired skin (I'm a 27-year old mum of two pre-schoolers), I can say that my skin is less oily, and looks more vibrant and hydrated.
This is a luxury brand and the price-tag is a little breath-taking, but it worked wonderfully on my skin. As a busy mum, I can sometimes neglect my skincare routine in the mornings, but having a simple & quick nightly product is a great way to truly nourish & repair my skin.
I rate this product 4 out of 5.
***
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product *
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*



No comments:

Post a Comment