Saturday 18 May 2013

I've gone pink! Part 2

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay, but I now have photos of my salon trip to get my hair dyed pink in a subtle way!

As mentioned before, it was Siobhan from Kesim Tarzi salon in Yate, Bristol, who did my hair! Thank you - you did an amazing job.

You can find them on Facebook, and Stacey is the lovely lady in charge! They also now have a beauty therapist in-store, and I was lucky to be one of the first ten to arrive at their Open Evening event, and was given a voucher for a free gel manicure! I shall be blogging that too -  watch this space!

https://www.facebook.com/KesimTarziBarbersAndHairdressers or call 01454 313545

Siobhan - I shall see you in 6-8 weeks for my next appointment...and I might be brave amd have the pink in my fringe too!

Ciao xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment