I found these two photos being shared around Facebook, and thought they were so good, I had to share via this blog.
Family Howe are looking forward to April 22nd to see the stars and the meteor shower, and will attempt to blog Tristan's reactions if he is able to stay up late enough to see them.
And I can buy glowsticks in the local pound shop, so will give the glow-in-the-dark bubbles a go too!
NB with regards to the glow-in-the-dark bubbles (copied from the original Facebook post)
Of course this requires parental supervision and protective eye wear is recommended. Glass should not be added, but removed before adding to the solution. Glow sticks are non toxic but should not be ingested, just as regular bubbles should not be ingested. Please use caution and common sense whenever trying something new with your children.
From FB group: http://www.facebook.com/fairiesmythsandmagic