Tuesday 16 April 2013

Head Band from Stone Bridge REVIEW

On Friday, Aiste from Stone Bridge contacted me asking if I would be interested in reviewing one of their hair accessories. After looking at their website, I noted how classic and elegant their hair accessories are, and they stock a lovely variety of traditional items such as barrettes and head bands.

I delightfully accepted, and after a short questionnaire about my hair (length, thickness etc), their hair consultant, Libby, recommend their Super Comfy Half Inch Headband.

This head band as described on their website: French made, the high quality manufacturing combines strength with unbelieveable flexibility resulting in one of the most lightweight and comfortable headbands you will ever wear.

They confirmed they had sent it on Friday afternoon, and I received it the very next day on Saturday morning. A very speedy delivery time! As well as being suprised by how quick delivery was, I was amazed by how delightfully wrapped the parcel was! And inside, the product was beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with a ribbon keeping it all together! I love this attention to detail, and makes the process so special.

I was also very grateful to see that I received two head bands: one in ice blue, the other in midnight blue. (Other colour options are pale plum and pink).

The midnight blue is perfect for spring and goes with many of my nautical inspired & spring outfits, and the ice blue is always a classic colour for blondes!

These head bands are as described - 'super comfy'. I find many head bands bought from high street shops tend to make my head ache from the pressure behind the ears after only a few hours wear. With this head band, I almost forget I'm wearing it as it's that comfortable. The colour is vivid too, and both colours really 'popped' on my mid-blonde hair. The colour has a very slight holographic look, almost like a coloured mother-of-pearl effect. Stunning and elegant.

These head bands are also perfect for busy mums like me - so easy to place in hair, and ready-to-go in seconds for a classic girly look.

For beautiful and luxury hair accessories, please do look at their website
Stone Bridge website

* I was not paid for this article. Stone Bridge asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product *
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*








No comments:

Post a Comment