Tuesday 6 October 2015

Spooktober Day 6: Harley Quinn Casual Cosplay

Welcome to Day 6 of Spoooooktober!

Today, I decided to do a Harley Quinn casual cosplay.


The original Harley wears the black and red catsuit, so I grabbed my cherry red skater dress and teamed it with opaque black tights. I love her piggy tail hairstyle in her later evolution, so up went the hair, and I even dug through my SFX box to found my red and black spray hair colour.


Makeup was simple: just a lighter foundation than usual, then red eyeshadow with black eyeliner (including the waterline) and lashings of black mascara! And you cannot forget the cherry red lippy.


The finishing touches is a spikey necklace, fingerless net gloves, and black & red themed nail art!



What do you all think?

Ciao
xVx

1 comment: