Thursday 6 August 2015

Life Now: August 2015

Happy Thursday friends,

Inspired by my fabulous blogging friend Chrissie from All About the Burts and her latest post "Life Now", here is my Life Now post where I uncover what is happening with the Howe Family, and our current loves.

We are now in August (the year is just running by - dare I say only 141 sleeps til Christmas???), and quite a lot has happened! I've now been working at my little part-time job for almost ten months now, Scarlett has been in nursery since her 3rd birthday in March, and Tristan has just finished Year One at school! And can you believe, that I turn 30 later this month?

Last month we enjoyed our summer holiday (see this post for more photos!), and now "surviving" the six week school holiday. Thank goodness for my local parenting Facebook group which shares local events, free activities and mummy meetups, phew!


Here are a few things we're loving at the moment!

Me
* Lie-ins (too rare nowadays)
* Coffee (milk and two sugars, please!)
* TV show Humans (what did you think of the season one finale?!)

Lee
* Giant mugs for tea
* BCFC

Tristan
* Spiderman
* Minions
* Annoying his sister ;)

Scarlett
* My Little Pony's
* Ballet classes
* Drawing Humpty Dumpty

How is your life right now? *love & hugs*

Thank you Chrissie for creating this new tag for bloggers! :D


Don't forget to find us at
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER AND YOUTUBE

Ciao
xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment