Wednesday 10 December 2014

Be a Bobble Hat Hero for the NSPCC and ChildLine!

Hello everybody,

Today is the first ever "Bobble Hat Day" to help raise awareness of the "Call for Help Appeal" and raise vital funds for ChildLine.

All you need to do is wear a bobble hat today (Wednesday, 10th December), text BOBBLE to 70744 to donate £2 to the appeal, and share your photos with #BobbleHatDay!

Find out more on the NSPCC website.


I also had an amazing opportunity to ask the marvelous Dick & Dom a few questions!


Viccy: My children adore CBeebies and CBBC especially Show Me, Show Me and Mr Tumble. Dom, what do your children watch?

Dom: Lego Ninjago - Lego and ninjas, what's not to love about this!

Viccy: I loved watching Button Moon when I was a child, and Knightmare when I was a schoolgirl. What were your favourite childhood programmes?

Dick & Dom: All the Saturday morning TV shows, like Wide Awake Club and Going Live

Viccy: What classic films will you be both be watching this Christmas? I always look forward to watching The Santa Clause and the hilarious Elf

Dick & Dom: Santa Clause the Movie, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Viccy: Do you still dabble in magic, Dom? What's your favourite trick to astound your friends around the Christmas dinner table?

Dom: I haven't done magic since The Magic Circle threw my out for being a very naughty wizard. They broke my wand, so I can't do magic ever again!

Thank you Dick & Dom!

Will you be wearing a bobble hat today? Remember to #BobbleHatDay your bobble hat photos on social media!


Thank you for reading! Now come and find us on FacebookTwitterInstagram and YouTube!

Ciao
xVx

No comments:

Post a Comment