Friday 12 September 2014

Zoflora Oriental Lily REVIEW

Hello everyone!

Ever since my review of the Zoflora concentrated disinfectant back in May 2013, I have been a convert, and I have bottles of the stuff continually in use in my cleaning cupboard.

Last month, I was asked to try out their latest limited edition variety, Oriental Lily. What I love about the whole Zoflora range is that they all smell beautifully potent, and this Oriental Lily version is no different.


I would describe the Oriental Lily aroma as a warming exotic-floral concoction with fruity undertones. Zoflora describes Oriental Lily is a "beautiful oriental lily aroma supported with peach, frangipanni and vanilla to spread a warm oriental fragrance around your home". It smells amazing, and like the others, is wonderfully long-lasting. It would work wonderfully when used in living space such as a lounge, conservatory or dining room.

Here are my Top Five Uses for Zoflora! 
(please use Zoflora carefully, and read the instructions on the Zoflora box first)

1) Cleaning floors
I grab my bucket & mop, and dilute the Zoflora with hot water. As well as cleaning and disinfecting the floor, it will give off a lovely fresh smell for days.

2) Bathroom tiles
After cleaning the tiles with my usual bathroom cleaner, I use diluted Zoflora to disinfect everything and give my bathroom a long-lasting fragrance.

3) Kitchen drains
On a rare occasion when the kitchen sink drain is smelling, I clean it by pouring down a kettle-load of just boiled water, followed by a mugful of diluted Zoflora. 

4) Covering up the smell of vomit
With two young children, vomit is something I come across way to frequently (the last occasion was a mere four sleeps ago)! After cleaning up the mess, a few drops of Zoflora (diluted or neat, defendant on the affected surface) truly helps with the smell! 

5) Room fragrance
I smear a few drops Zoflora to the back of warm radiator to discreetly and lightly freshen and fragrance the room. 

For me, Zoflora is a key ingredient in my arsenal of cleaning products, and I'm thrilled to include the Oriental Lily into my collection.

You can find out more about Zoflora on their website, Facebook and Twitter. You can find Zoflora in Tesco, Iceland, Superdrug, Wilkinson, and many more. For the entire list of stockists, click here.


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss* 

No comments:

Post a Comment