Monday 21 July 2014

Juice Plus+ REVIEW

Hi there everyone, and welcome back to Jelly Rose. Over the past month, I've been trialling some products from the Juice Plus range from my local representative, Becki Lane-Newman. 

I was given a months supply of the vegetable and fruit capsules, the vegetable and fruit chewable pastilles, and the vanilla-flavoured Complete shake powder. 


This review opportunity came at a wonderful time as I had recently given my fitness and health a kick start by joining an exercise class, buying a second-hand treadmill and eating better. And knowing I was going to get my fruit and vegetable intake (as well as all the vitamins and minerals that come with a healthy eating campaign) in a capsule format was reassuringly easy.



The only (very minor) problem I had with the capsules is how large they are. I did struggle to take them initially (I also struggle with normal-sized tablets too - must be a gag reflex thing!) but after a few days I was used to them. When I mentioned this to Becki, she also said you can open the capsules, and pour the powder over yogurt and consume that way too!



The chewable pastilles have been developed for children, and contain the same fruit and vegetable powder as the capsules. Although Tristan wasn't that keen on them (he's not a chewy sweet person anyway), Scarlett happily scoffed both the fruit and vegetable versions. I also tasted them, and both are delicious. The fruit one is naturally sweet as you'd expect, and the vegetable one has a marzipan-y flavour to it. The texture was soft and smooth too, and nicely dissolves on the tongue.  


The vanilla shake was delicious, and reminded me fondly of melted vanilla ice-cream. It can be a little lumpy, so a mini whisk was a great tool is ensuring the powder and milk was thoroughly blended.

As a busy mum-of-two, these products fitted in nicely with our home routine. Having the vanilla shake for breakfast was great as it's quick to prepare, easy to drink and it's full of protein and fibre to help keep me fuller for longer. And the vitamin-packed capsules boosted my vitality and vibrancy, my skin became clearer, my hair soft and glossy, and I just felt healthier inside and out.

And talking about becoming healthier and fitter, I'm now off to do week 2 of the 'Couch to 5k' fitness app on my treadmill. Thank you Becki for this opportunity - it's been great motivation to start a fitness and healthy eating regime!

If you would like to know more, please do contact Becki. She can be emailed HERE or via her Juice Plus website or Facebook page


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment