Saturday 24 May 2014

Takeaway.com REVIEW

Last night, my hubby and I enjoyed a scrummy Indian takeaway last night courtesy of Takeaway.com


Using their website was really easy. You simply pop in your postcode, and you are given a list of local restaurants that deliver to your home. 

We live in a semi-rural area, so only had the choice of two restaurants, but this would be a great tool for those living in or near cities. 

A great feature is that you can easily see which restaurants are already open, and which are available for pre-order (with details of their opening hours). 

You can easily see the menu selection, along with the corresponding prices, and you can quickly press the "+" button to add it to your order. Your order list is always on the right-hand side (even when you scroll down) so you can keep track of what you are planning to order and the running total. 

Once you are ready to order, it's simply a case of adding in the delivery details (and PayPal/Credit Card details if you are paying in advance), selecting a delivery time, and wait patiently for the food to arrive. 

We asked for an 18:45 delivery, and it arrived on time. We even had a quick phone call at 18:35 to confirm the location of our address, so we knew it was on its way! 



Thank you Takeaway.com for this opportunity. Lee enjoyed his lamb chili masala, and I loved my sag aloo with the korma. 


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. I was given a £10 voucher to use*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment