Little Yums are light wafers made with buckwheat and flavoured with vegetables and fruit. They are aimed at infants at stage 1 (6-months plus) as they dissolve easily and can easily be held by little hands (great opportunity to introduce self feeding!).
These are great little snacks for at-home and when out'n'about. Tristan wasn't too bothered by them (but at 4.5 years old, I wasn't surprised) but Scarlett loved the pumpkin & banana variety.
I also shared the Little Yums with my friend's children, and most of the children (aged between 18 months and 2.5 years) enjoyed both snacks with the favourite being the pumpkin & banana wafers!
These Little Yums are
- Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No added sugar or salt
- Made with 100% BPA-free packaging
Healthy & nutritious, and easy for infants to eat & enjoy!
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss*