Saturday 3 May 2014

Plum "Little Yums" REVIEW

Scarlett was asked to taste-test the new Plum Little Yums range of organic nibbly wafers.



Little Yums are light wafers made with buckwheat and flavoured with vegetables and fruit. They are aimed at infants at stage 1 (6-months plus) as they dissolve easily and can easily be held by little hands (great opportunity to introduce self feeding!).




These are great little snacks for at-home and when out'n'about. Tristan wasn't too bothered by them (but at 4.5 years old, I wasn't surprised) but Scarlett loved the pumpkin & banana variety.

I also shared the Little Yums with my friend's children, and most of the children (aged between 18 months and 2.5 years) enjoyed both snacks with the favourite being the pumpkin & banana wafers!


These Little Yums are

  • Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
  • No added sugar or salt
  • Made with 100% BPA-free packaging

Healthy & nutritious, and easy for infants to eat & enjoy! 

You can also find Plum on Facebook and Twitter


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment