Friday 25 April 2014

Poo Pourri REVIEW

I can honestly say that this is the most unusual product I've ever reviewed on my blog! It's an air freshener for your poop! Yes, really!

It's called Poo Pourri, and this fantastic advert will give you all the details about it!


I trialled the "Daisy Doo" scent which is potently floral. Other scents in the Poo Pourri range in Lavender Vanilla, Extramint, and the funnily named Royal Flush and Poo La La!


It's easy to use - just 4-6 spritzes on top of the toilet bowl water before you poop, and carry on with your usual toilet business. The spray gives the bowl water a protective layer of essential oils that keeps embarrassing odours buried under the water.

And yes, it does work......do I need to go into details? ;-)

You can also find Poo Pourri on Facebook.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment