Saturday 22 March 2014

Mr Nutcase REVIEW

I only have a basic (aka boring!) cover for my mobile phone, so I jumped at the chance to design and review a personalised phone case from Mr Nutcase.


The website was so simple to navigate: just click "Create your own", then choose the make/model of your phone, then which type of the case you desire.


I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and chose the Ultra Light Weight Slimline case, which is £14.95.


You then select which layout you want (personally, I would first go through your photos and decide which ones you want to include on the phone case, then use that information to decide on layout).



As you can see, I went with a simple 6 square box layout as I had six photos I wanted to showcase. You then upload your desired photos to the website, then drag them onto the virtual phone case to design your own unique phone case. It's easy to enlarge or decrease the photo size to make it a perfect fit, and rotate the image if required. You can even add text and clipart! Once completed, you just click "Preview" to check everything is perfect, then continue to the payment/delivery page. Easy peasy.

It's always fantastic when a website is so easy to navigate!

I ordered my phone case early Saturday evening. I received the email saying it had been dispatched early Monday afternoon, and it arrived in my usual morning post on Tuesday! Fantastic! As well as the prompt delivery, the case was placed securely in a bubble-wrap envelope!

It was easy to snap onto my phone, and looked great! And even when I upgrade my phone, I will keep the case and pop it in the family memory box.

It's FREE worldwide shipping too!

You can also find Mr Nutcase on FacebookThank you Mr Nutcase for this opportunity!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss* 

No comments:

Post a Comment